JavaSkop (initially JavaDay) is a one day Java Community Conference organized by jug.mk. It started as a small event with local speakers in 2009, and last time, it grew to a whole-day community conference with two parallel tracks, international speakers and more than 500 visitors.
Let’s do that again
We need you!
JavaSkop’20 is scheduled for March 28th, 2020. In order to make a successful conference, we need quality content. If you, or a friend or colleague of yours wants to participate, check the details below, and submit your proposal.
When, where, how:
- Date and time: March 28th, 2020, 09-17h.
- Location: Cineplexx, Skopje City Mall.
- Conference format: Two parallel tracks in neighboring cinema halls.
The topics are open to anything in and around the Java eco-system, e.g.:
- Java or other JVM languages, JDK, specifics, improvements, future …
- Java frameworks, Spring, Java EE …
- Mobile development: Android or Cross-Platform
- Emerging technologies: Machine Learning, Blockchain, IoT, AR / VR …
- IDEs and Tools
- Ops: (continuous) integration and delivery, virtualization, containers, orchestration, monitoring, distributed systems …
- Methodologies and processes: (not) Agile, SAFe, communication, education …
- Soft skills, career management, success stories, lessons learned …
Types of presentations (Q/A sessions inclusive):
- Full lecture, 40 mins
- Short lecure, 20 mins
- Ignite talk, 5 mins (20 slides, 15 seconds each)
OK, where to apply?
You can directly fill in your proposal in the CFP Form. The deadline is February 23rd, 2020.
If you have any questions, contact us via our maling list, or join our Facebook page.